Quality office furniture needs to be cared for to prevent damage and ensure long-lasting use.
Wood furniture is sturdy and stylish but does require some caution and care to ensure the finish lasts to its potential. Use the following tips for your wood office furniture:
- Use felt backing on office accessories that might scratch the surface, such as lamps.
- Be sure to have a protective pad between the wood surface and paper when writing.
- Use coasters for hot and cold drinks to prevent moisture stains.
Here are some additional tips for protecting your office furniture:
- Lightly clean your furniture each week to avoid dust build-up.
- Clean up any spills as soon as they occur to prevent hard-to-remove stains on wood or fabric.
- Specific directions for spot cleaning upholstered furniture can be found on the tag of your furniture.
- If need be, call the manufacturer for more specific directions on cleaning your particular piece of office furniture.
Office Furniture Expo is Atlanta's number one option for new and used office chairs and desks. If you'd like to know more about our services, please call (770) 455-0440 or visit us online.