From Normal Wear-and-Tear to Accidents, Let Us Take a Look
Since accidents and daily wear-and-tear happen in the workplace, Office Furniture Expo has in-house staff to handle furniture touch-ups and repairs. We service everything we sell in our spacious Doraville showroom, as well as office furniture you’ve purchased elsewhere. You can count on us to restore your corporate image through your office furniture no matter the size of your budget. You’ll save time and money while continuing to enjoy your favorite pieces rather than replacing them. Rely on Office Furniture Expo today for your office furniture repair needs in the Greater Atlanta Area.
Benefits of Office Furniture Repair from Atlanta’s Experts
Today’s companies are bombarded by the rising costs of inflation, which ultimately affects their profitability. Everything from leasing office space to the costs of furnishing it with all of the furniture and equipment your workforce needs to perform their everyday tasks safely and comfortably has historically been on the rise. However, office furniture restoration can help you recoup some of your losses. Here are a few of the benefits of office furniture repair from our Atlanta-area experts:
- Create a New Style on a Budget – Repairing your existing furniture allows you to reinvent its style and update the look of your office without purchasing all-new items. Whether you’re a start-up with limited resources or a company concerned about its bottom line, this is excellent news.
- Preserve Quality Craftsmanship – There’s often no substitute for the quality craftsmanship seen in older furniture pieces. Preserve your investment and the value of your items by having them expertly repaired at Office Furniture Expo or by our trusted partners.
- Meticulous Attention to Detail – Our team has many years of expertise and the specialized tools necessary to complete office furniture repairs safely. You’re less likely to do harm to the piece or yourself when you rely on our meticulous attention to detail. We also have access to repair materials to make the process go faster than it would without our team.
- Reduce Your Carbon Footprint – There’s nothing eco-friendlier than repairing an item rather than trashing it and starting anew. Help save the environment one repaired piece of office furniture at a time and feel good knowing you’re working to reduce the amount of office furniture in your local landfill!
Maintain Your Office Furniture and Your Professional Image
Maintaining your office furniture is essential to projecting a positive image and creating favorable first impressions. Whether it’s potential clients or employees visiting your office, the sight of worn-down office furniture may convey a business with a poor company culture. It can negatively impact your productivity and morale while also hurting your corporate reputation with customers and making a huge dent in your professionalism. In contrast, having well-furnished or good-looking office furniture – from your reception area to your employee workstations, conference rooms, and breakroom – says you take pride in your business and care about keeping your workforce happy. Once you buy office furniture or take the time to have it repaired by Office Furniture Expo, we’d also be happy to provide you with furniture care tips to keep it looking like new for many years to come!
Common Types of Office Furniture Repairs We Offer in Atlanta
While you may not initially think so, office furniture can have sentimental value. Perhaps you have furniture pieces that have been handed down generation to generation in your family-owned business, or maybe you still have the desk from when you first opened for business. Whatever the reason, if you have office furniture you’ve become attached to in need of repair, Office Furniture Expo would love to help you restore it. Common types of office furniture repair we offer in Atlanta include the following:
- Replacement parts and components
- Office chair reupholstery (warranty only), refilling, or replacing arm pads
- Refinishing and repair of scratches, dents, gouges, or chips
- Some structural damage and joint repairs
- Color or finish touch-ups
New and Used Office Furniture for All Your Replacement Needs
In addition to our office furniture repair, Atlanta’s Office Furniture Expo also offers new and used office furniture for all your replacement needs. Whether you’re looking for new office desks, ergonomic chairs, credenzas, conference tables, or bookcases, we have thousands of items in our ever-changing inventory and local vendor warehouses. Thanks to our working relationships with many of the industry’s leading furniture manufacturers, we’re able to offer office furniture at very competitive prices. Visit our 100,000-square-foot Showroom in Doraville today to test everything before you buy it. We also have many office accessories to show you, including artwork, lighting, mirrors, and much more. While we primarily serve the Atlanta Metro Area, we’re capable of shipping and installing office furniture anywhere in the United States!